Save Our Coast... Again.
We, the undersigned residents of Canada, draw the attention of the House to the following:
- THAT the Canadian Government should not spend billions of dollars on a pipeline;
- THAT expanding the Trans Mountain Pipeline will increase the risk of bitumen oil spills, endangering Canada’s environment and wildlife, and putting thousands of marine and tourism jobs at risk;
- THAT expanding the pipeline would disregard the right of Indigenous Peoples to say no to projects affecting their territories and resources;
- THAT expanding the pipeline will increase greenhouse gas emissions and make it impossible to meet Canada’s global climate targets;
- THAT in light of the unanimous federal court decision, the federal government must fix the broken pipeline approval process to create certainty for communities and industry;
THEREFORE the federal government must cease the Trans Mountain pipeline expansion and invest in clean, renewable energy sources.
Download the petition below and share with others in your community.
Add your name
Thank you for taking action to build a better Canada where no one is left behind.
Do you have friends who share your commitment to improving your community? Let them know that they can take action too.
The more people we reach, the more progress we can make – one community at a time.