In the last election, 63% of voters cast ballots for parties promising to reform the way Canadians elect their Members of Parliament. The NDP has long campaigned to end Canada's outdated, unfair first-past-the-post voting system and replace it with one that is fair, representative, and proportional, and where every vote is counted equally.
What can you do to help make a fair, proportional voting system a reality in Canada?
- Sign the petition to show your support
- Attend a townhall discussion or a committee hearing
- Tell your MP to do their part in Parliament
- Talk to your friends about this historic opportunity to bring our voting system into the 21st century
- An Electoral System for All: why Canada should adopt proportional representation (Broadbent Institute)
- What We Talk About When We Talk About Electoral Reform (Samara Canada)
- 5 things to know about proportional representation (NDP.ca)
Send Nathan your feedback
- Fill out Nathan's electoral reform questionnaire and mail it in postage-free to 1150 Valour Building, House of Commons, Ottawa ON, K1A0A6
- Or send your thoughts online using the form below.
Contact Nathan and our team by filling out the following:
Thank you for contacting Nathan Cullen.
We do our best to respond to every email we get – but it does take time. We’ll be in touch soon and look forward to talking more.